Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Lead Teacher – Waddlers (Infants & Toddlers)||Morrisville, NC||Davis Park||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Raleigh, NC||Harps Mill||2-28-2019|
|Lead Teacher – Infants||Fayetteville, NC||Marketplace||2-28-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville, NC||Middle Creek||2-28-2019|
|Toddler Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Kindergarten Prep Assistant (4/5’s) Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
Come join a team of professional educators in a friendly, caring atmosphere where you help shape a young child’s future. We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader to support teachers and help them grow!
The Curriculum Specialist observes teachers, gives feedback, models and guides teachers in classroom practices, assists with lesson plan development, and works with the Assistant Director and Director to provide a high quality environment for young children. The position is not classroom-based, but time is spent in the classrooms to support the teachers and their work.
- AAS or higher in Early Childhood Education
- Must have excellent communication skills
- +5 years’ experience working in a licensed childcare center
- A positive attitude & passion for making a difference in the lives of children
- Good understanding of ITERS/ECERS/SACERS, NAEYC and Creative Curriculum
- Strong organization skills and ability to be a “self-starter”
- North Carolina Early Childhood Credentials and current CRC
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday & Inclement Weather Pay
- Professional Development Funds & TEACH Participation
- Friendly Environment
- Longevity Bonuses