Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Open Application – All Locations||ALL||ALL||12-31-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville||Bordeaux||8-30-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville||Middle Creek||8-30-2019|
|Assistant Director||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||8-30-2019|
We are looking for an evening floater to support our classrooms serving children birth-5. This position is a great fit for college students; the hours are generally 2 – 6 pm, with opportunities for more hours. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in licensed childcare.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Inclement Weather Days
- Friendly, Work-Family Environment
- Annual Longevity Bonuses
- Current criminal record check with DCDEE, or ability to pass one
- Experience working with young children
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of young children
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- North Carolina Early Childhood Credentials preferred; minimum HS diploma
Apply online or contact Aisha Eugene, Center Director 919-850-9323.