Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Open Application – All Locations||ALL||ALL||12-31-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville||Bordeaux||8-30-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville||Middle Creek||8-30-2019|
|Assistant Director||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||8-30-2019|
We are looking for an experienced teacher to provide a creative, compassionate and enthusiastic environment for our Early Pre-K (young 3’s) classroom. Creative Schools has been providing care for NC children since 1985, and is locally owned and operated. Come join our team!
Responsibilities and Duties
The lead teacher oversees all aspects of the classroom within the guidelines of Creative Schools’ philosophy and policies, developmentally appropriate practices, DCDEE & Sanitation regulations, Environment Rating Scales, and NAEYC standards. S/he creates a welcoming, positive, safe and healthy environment, prepares detailed weekly/monthly lesson plans, and establishes a positive rapport with families.
Qualifications and Skills
- AAS or higher in early childhood education
- Current DCDEE criminal record check
- Knowledge of ITERS/ECERS and NAEYC
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Competitive salary scale based on education and experience
- Vacation, holiday and inclement weather pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Professional development day, training funds and TEACH participation
- A work-family environment
- Longevity bonuses
Apply here or contact Kristie Bradley, Center Director, at 919-460-6449.