Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Join our team of professional educators and work in a fun and friendly environment. Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a true work family!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Lead Infant Teacher||Apex, NC||CS Apex||5-25-2018|
|Lead Teachers – Toddlers||Morrisville/RTP||Davis Park||5-31-2018|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Raleigh, NC||Wakefield||6-01-2018|
We are looking for an experienced lead teacher to work in our Pre-K room (3/4’s) in our 5-Star, NAEYC accredited center.
Responsibilities and Duties
The lead teacher oversees all aspects of the classroom within the guidelines of Creative Schools’ philosophy and policies, developmentally appropriate practices, DCDEE & Sanitation regulations, Environment Rating Scales, and NAEYC standards. S/he creates a welcoming, positive, safe and healthy environment, prepares detailed weekly/monthly lesson plans, and establishes a positive rapport with families.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate has at least an AAS in early childhood education, and 2 years’ experience working in a licensed childcare facility. Other qualifications:
- Current DCDEE criminal record check
- Knowledge of ITERS/ECERS and NAEYC
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Competitive salary scale based on education and experience
- Vacation, holiday and inclement weather pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Professional development day, training funds and TEACH participation
- A work-family environment
- Longevity bonuses
Apply through this site or contact:
Kim Knight, Center Director
Wakefield Creative School
2700 Wakefield Pines Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614