Afternoon Floater TeacherApply Online
Afternoon floater teacher needed to work 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm…help us in our mission to provide excellence in educational childcare by providing support throughout the center, working with a variety of age groups.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation, holiday & inclement weather pay
- Work-family environment
- Longevity bonuses
- HS diploma and at least 18 y.o.
- NC Credentials strongly preferred
- Current Criminal Record Check with DCDEE
- Positive attitude & desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Excellent communication skills
Apply through this site, find us on Indeed or give our Director, Jennifer Spivey-Marshall, a call at 919-355-4944Back