Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Lead Teacher – Waddlers (Infants & Toddlers)||Morrisville, NC||Davis Park||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Raleigh, NC||Harps Mill||2-28-2019|
|Lead Teacher – Infants||Fayetteville, NC||Marketplace||2-28-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville, NC||Middle Creek||2-28-2019|
|Toddler Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Kindergarten Prep Assistant (4/5’s) Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
Are you energetic and enthusiastic about working with our youngest learners? If so, we’d love to have you join the Creative Schools family in our Infant and Toddler rooms.
This position requires:
- NC Credentials plus ECE Certificate; AAS preferred
- Experience working with Infants or Toddlers
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Current criminal background check (with the Division of Child Development)
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation, holiday and inclement weather pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Longevity bonuses
- A work-family environment!
Apply here or contact Kristie Bradley, Center Director, at 919-460-6449.