Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Open Application – All Locations||ALL||ALL||12-31-2019|
|Pre-K Teacher||Raleigh||Harps Mill||4-30-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville, NC||Marketplace||5-03-2019|
|Afterschool Teacher (Part-Time)||Fayetteville||Middle Creek||4-30-2019|
|Pre-K Lead Teacher||Fayetteville, NC||Middle Creek||4-30-2019|
|Toddler Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||4-30-2019|
|Lead Teacher – Early Pre-K (young 3’s)||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||4-30-2019|
|Lead Teachers – Infants||Raleigh, NC||Wakefield||5-18-2019|
Are you energetic and enthusiastic about working with our youngest learners? If so, we’d love to have you join the Creative Schools family in our Toddler room.
This position requires:
- NC Credentials plus ECE Certificate; AAS preferred
- Experience working with Infants or Toddlers
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Current criminal background check (with the Division of Child Development)
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation, holiday and inclement weather pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Longevity bonuses
- A work-family environment!
Apply here or contact Kristie Bradley, Center Director, at 919-460-6449.