Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Floater Teacher||Morrisville / RTP||Davis Park||12-28-2019|
|Teacher – Waddlers||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||12-31-2019|
|Teacher – Early Learners (2’s)||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||12-31-2019|
|Teacher – Early Pre-K (young 3’s)||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||12-31-2019|
|Teacher – Pre-K (3/4’s)||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||12-31-2019|
|Teacher – Kindergarten Prep (4/5’s)||Morrisville||Morrisville Square||12-31-2019|
We are looking for experienced lead teachers to work with our Toddlers in our 5-Star, NAEYC accredited center. The ideal candidate has experience working with Infants-Toddlers in a licensed childcare setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
The lead teacher oversees all aspects of the classroom within the guidelines of Creative Schools’ philosophy and policies, developmentally appropriate practices, DCDEE & Sanitation regulations, Environment Rating Scales, and NAEYC standards. S/he creates a welcoming, positive, safe and healthy environment, prepares detailed weekly/monthly lesson plans, and establishes a positive rapport with families.
Qualifications and Skills
- AAS or higher in early childhood education
- Current DCDEE criminal record check
- Knowledge of ITERS/ECERS and NAEYC
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young children
- Competitive salary scale based on education and experience
- Vacation, holiday and inclement weather pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Professional development day, training funds and TEACH participation
- A work-family environment
- Longevity bonuses
Apply through this site or contact Aisha Eugene, Center Director, at 919-850-9323.