Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Open Application – All Locations||ALL||ALL||12-31-2019|
|Pre-K Teacher||Raleigh||Harps Mill||4-30-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville, NC||Marketplace||5-03-2019|
|Afterschool Teacher (Part-Time)||Fayetteville||Middle Creek||4-30-2019|
|Pre-K Lead Teacher||Fayetteville, NC||Middle Creek||4-30-2019|
|Toddler Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||4-30-2019|
|Lead Teacher – Early Pre-K (young 3’s)||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||4-30-2019|
|Lead Teachers – Infants||Raleigh, NC||Wakefield||5-18-2019|
We are looking for an experienced Infant teacher to provide nurturing, compassionate care to our youngest learners. Come join our team!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an AAS or equivalent in Early Childhood Ed, plus NC Credentials
- Have a current CRC
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children
- Have experience with ITERS/ECERS and NAEYC accreditation
- Have strong knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Conscious Discipline/CSEFEL
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday & inclement weather pay
- Professional development and TEACH participation
- Longevity bonuses
- Work-family environment
Apply online or call Sandra Shaw, Center Director, at 910-864-2585.