Creative Schools Career Opportunities
Help us meet our mission of providing excellence in educational childcare in a fun & friendly environment. Here are just SOME of the amazing benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries – Generous childcare tuition discount – Ample classroom supplies – Annual longevity bonus – Health/Vision/Dental insurance – 401-K with matching funds – Vacation, holiday & snow-day pay – Professional development budget…and more!
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we’d love to meet you!
Please click on a job for more information:
|Position Title||Location||Center||Closing Date|
|Lead Teacher – Waddlers (Infants & Toddlers)||Morrisville, NC||Davis Park||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Raleigh, NC||Harps Mill||2-28-2019|
|Lead Teacher – Infants||Fayetteville, NC||Marketplace||2-28-2019|
|Preschool Curriculum Specialist||Fayetteville, NC||Middle Creek||2-28-2019|
|Toddler Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Afternoon Floater Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
|Kindergarten Prep Assistant (4/5’s) Teacher||Morrisville, NC||Morrisville Square||2-28-2019|
We are looking for an experienced Infant teacher to provide nurturing, compassionate care to our youngest learners. Come join our team!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an AAS or equivalent in Early Childhood Ed, plus NC Credentials
- Have a current CRC
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children
- Have experience with ITERS/ECERS and NAEYC accreditation
- Have strong knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Conscious Discipline/CSEFEL
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday & inclement weather pay
- Professional development and TEACH participation
- Longevity bonuses
- Work-family environment
Apply online or call Sandra Shaw, Center Director, at 910-864-2585.